Stroll through the environments of the original series, meet characters such as Chief Quimby, Penny or the MAD agents and use the Inspector’s various gadgets to fight the MAD forces.
Wowsers! Play as the iconic Inspector Gadget and join your friends in this new party game! Metro City has fallen under the control of the evil Dr. Claws. In order to save the city, Inspector Gadget must use a time machine to go back in time. Unfortunately, the machine breaks down and the inspector’s ancestors are teleported to the present.
Your mission: Explore Metro City and confront Inspector Gadget’s ancestors to recover the missing parts of the machine. You’ll have to solve mini-game quests to unlock the bolts needed to repair it.
Microids are pleased to announce the video game Inspector Gadget: Mad Time Party will be available September 14th 2023 in digital on Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, Xbox One/Xbox Series X|S and Steam.
The retail version of the game will launch in October 2023 on Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 5.
- Embark on a fun and exciting adventure as the legendary Inspector Gadget and save Metro City from Dr. Claws!
- Explore Metro City and complete quests and challenges in Adventure Mode.
- Discover 16 entertaining mini games inspired by the Inspector Gadget universe, such as Count Them All, My Precious and Pass the Bomb!
- Have fun with family and friends in Multiplayer mode.
- Enjoy the exceptional soundtrack by Tanis Chalopin, the daughter of Inspector Gadget’s creator, Jean Chalopin.
Inspector Gadget: Mad Time Party will be released in physical and digital versions on Nintendo Switch, PS4, PS5 and PC (Steam) on September 14, 2023.
More articles about Inspector Gadget: Mad Time Party